Black Friday SEO Prep
How to use Google search trends and SEO to increase traffic and sales for Black Friday
Black Friday SEO Prep is all about helping you take advantage of the biggest shopping season of the year and maximize organic traffic and SALES.
2020 is going to drive even more online traffic and e-commerce activity than before. This year, there's a big chance for more deals and transactions online than in-store.
One thing is certain - Shoppers will be doing most of their purchasing and preparations to buy ONLINE.
The Black Friday and Cyber Monday lead up period is a massive opportunity for digital creators, ecommerce and business owners to conquer the busiest time of the year.
Learn how you can maximize traffic potential for Black Friday 2020, have an SEO strategy in place early to leverage on search trends, and capture the most traffic and sales. Let me show you how.
Black Friday Traffic Strategies
Learn when search trends begin to pick up BEFORE Black Friday arrives, how you can start preparing your landing pages and target keywords throughout the Black Friday purchase journey.
I will share some powerful strategies that you can maximize traffic during the lead up to Black Friday, which is the golden period for SEO as people are gathering on search and getting primed for purchase.
How to capture your audience during their purchase journey and be present from the moment they begin searching online to post-purchase.
3 Year Google Trends Guide
This 3-year Google Trends guide will help you understand seasonality, predictable trends leading up to Black Friday and help you better target audiences and push out products/services for the shopping season this year.
1,495 Black Friday SEO Conversion Keywords
The lead up to Black Friday is when deal-hungry shoppers look for the best deals, best promotions and biggest sales by diving into search. Conversion-ready keywords are key to understand the customer journey at the bottom of the funnel.
- What purchase-ready keywords are your customers searching for?
- What long-tail keywords are trending during Black Friday?
- What search terms are your customers using to find you during Black Friday?
Based on the latest data from Black Friday 2019 keyword searches.
- Get a list of highly profitable, conversion-ready keywords specific to Black Friday searches.
- Learn what transaction-intent keywords shoppers are using to find deals and Black Friday promotions.
- Find out what conversion 'buckets' are driving the highest searches on Google - best buy, amazon prime, best deals and more.
- Learn what keywords are NOT rising in search trend during Black Friday shopping season so you avoid optimizing for the wrong keywords.
- Done-for-you analysis and keyword mining so you can use the highest search opportunity and conversion focused keywords easily on your sales page copy without worrying about what keywords to include.
Sales Page SEO
Optimize your sales landing pages for conversion-focused keywords and drive more traffic + sales.
Designed with the latest search algorithm updates such as Mobile-First Indexing, Core Web Vitals, Structured Data (Rich Snippets) to rank higher on Google
Bonus #1: Thanksgiving SEO Keywords
Get 751 SEO keywords for Thanksgiving (which occurs one day before Black Friday). Create SEO-optimized and keyword targeted content for Thanksgiving!
Bonus #2: Halloween SEO Keywords
Done-for-you 4,515 SEO keywords in the Halloween niche to optimize your blog posts, sales pages, Etsy listings, Pinterest pins, YouTube videos for Google.
- From Halloween decoration and costume ideas, pumpkin carvings, this keyword list will help you brainstorm content ideas and improve your existing Halloween-themed content.
- Perfect for bloggers in the lifestyle niche, parenting, arts & crafts and affiliate blogs.
- Businesses who want to include Halloween in their product / content will find this SEO keywords list benefcial as well.
Who is Black Friday SEO Prep for?
Black Friday SEO Prep is for anyone who wants to utilise search trends to improve their Black Friday sales.
Brands, digital creators and business owners - if you want more traffic and sales during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, this will level up your marketing strategy.
Who created Black Friday SEO Prep?
Me! Leanne Wong, the creator behind marketing blog, LeanneWong.Co and various marketing courses taken up by nearly 2,000+ students.
This is the first year I created a resource to prepare for this shopping season because of the unprecedented surge in online activity this year. Black Friday SEO Prep will help you leverage organic search trends to increase traffic and sales.
Based on the latest Google Trends and Keyword Data we have from 2019, I did a lot of keyword mining with large datasets to produce this powerful resource. Hope you enjoy it and see more results for your business this shopping season!